All 2 art Reviews

Yet another drawing of myself Yet another drawing of myself

Great job! This is an improvement from your last drawing of yourself. Your values with the colors look nicely done, the line work of your character is smooth, the way you drew the pose is great, your background colors and the colors used in the character fit in nicely, and your characters face looks really funny and cute. The only problem I have with this is that at the top part of the pencil (the wooden part) it's kinda round when normal pencils are just straight. If it was just straight then it would look more sharper and maybe make the art a tinsy bit better. Aside from that this art is excellent. Keep up the good work! b( '<')b

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks for the nice little review! It was intentional for the pencil to not be super pointy. Just wanted a different look. Maybe you could say it's been dulled from drawing or something. c:

Kyno and Penny Kyno and Penny

I really like this! The lines are smooth, the colors fit in, the values were nicely done, the background looks great, and the characters look cute. I would like to see more art from you and maybe a speed paint video so I can watch and learn how you draw things. Overall, this is a excellent piece of artwork!

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I actually have done a speed paint video before, but it's 4 years old and I draw a lot differently now. I've always thought about doing another one but I never remember to record myself, haha.