WRAITH Preview WRAITH Preview

THIS WAS SUCH A SICK PREVIEW!!! Everything from the intro to the end was just OUTSTANDING! I really liked all the effort you put into it. It feels like its a game just by how smooth and great your animation skills are, but sadly I don't this will ever be made since there hasn't been a sign of it in a decade.

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

I'm not very happy with this collab it was pretty boring to watch for me. No one in the collab had something very exciting or special to go back and look at. It was just seeing one or two guys that go in a room and kill zombies a bunch of times only with a few good clips like Ghost's, Kenamy's, and Duding's just to name a few. This collab could've been amazing if there a lot more great ideas put into it because there are TONS of things there could've been in this like special zombies, different ways of infecting instead of a zombie bite, survivors fighting other survivors while zombies attack both of them at the same time, people mutating, cures that turn zombies back to normal, and huge hordes of zombies fighting at night. All of these ideas would've made this collab maybe one of the best things ever made in madness. The only things that I find good about this collab aside from the good clips is that almost everyone had a smooth animation and the music that's it. Overall, this collab wasn't very good as I was expecting it to be and could've been an amazing one if everyone brought in their own amazing idea to add to this genre. 2/5

Eshio responds:

Yay! oke.. :D

MadCzech Apocalypse Episode 1 MadCzech Apocalypse Episode 1

Not that bad of an idea, I really like it! The backgrounds are nicely done and the sprites look good. The only problem I have with this is that the English translation is kinda bad and the animation is just a tiny bit weird but its good. Also when it showed the title and the "To be continued" one letter at a time I would recommend you to show it by one word at a time so the title will be shown quickly instead of it being shown at a very slow pace.

Рандoмнo нарисованный персонаж Рандoмнo нарисованный персонаж

This pixel art is amazing! The colors really fit well with each other, nothings too complicated, and the line work is so satisfying. The art could really use a background when there's this much empty space around it.
Hope more more from ya! :P

Yet another drawing of myself Yet another drawing of myself

Great job! This is an improvement from your last drawing of yourself. Your values with the colors look nicely done, the line work of your character is smooth, the way you drew the pose is great, your background colors and the colors used in the character fit in nicely, and your characters face looks really funny and cute. The only problem I have with this is that at the top part of the pencil (the wooden part) it's kinda round when normal pencils are just straight. If it was just straight then it would look more sharper and maybe make the art a tinsy bit better. Aside from that this art is excellent. Keep up the good work! b( '<')b

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks for the nice little review! It was intentional for the pencil to not be super pointy. Just wanted a different look. Maybe you could say it's been dulled from drawing or something. c:

Kyno and Penny Kyno and Penny

I really like this! The lines are smooth, the colors fit in, the values were nicely done, the background looks great, and the characters look cute. I would like to see more art from you and maybe a speed paint video so I can watch and learn how you draw things. Overall, this is a excellent piece of artwork!

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I actually have done a speed paint video before, but it's 4 years old and I draw a lot differently now. I've always thought about doing another one but I never remember to record myself, haha.